18.11.08

I think she wants out

I think she wants out.

This week she's just so so crazy in there. Yesterday she was kicking and yelling at me (well that's what I say) like all day. I already think she gets mad when I hunch over or bend to pick something up, because she really goes crazy then. Or... maybe it's prenatal ADHD. I mean I visit clients (little ones) and I think "That's exactly what she feels like on the inside. OMG that's my kid." Okay, maybe I'm reading to much into it... the Dr. does say that an active baby means a happy one... but does she still know I still drink 2 cups of coffee per day? lol. Ya, I'm not giving me that one up. The funny thing is that now if she's quite, I'm like "what's wrong" and think of a million things that may happen. No, I'm not that neurotic... yet. That will only happen when she wants to change the color of her nursery. 

It's really amazing though, this whole moving thing. Matt and I are feeling bonded and attached already and totally feel like we know her now.. we know that she comes out at night to play! xoxo

2 comments:

Sweet Sprinkles said...

Is your tummy getting bigger? Sounds like it, I think she is very happy to be with the best family. And the best parents, she is just so excited to come out, and to have the bestest cousin ever, both ox's, lol!
Love u, Aaryn AND Sprinkles

Jayena Boldt & Christine Mongrain said...

She does not have ADHD - but I think her mom does! She probably knows that Christmas is coming and she gets presents - like a true girl - loving the presents!
xoxo