skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jaxyn Tate

21.6.09

What a great day

What a wonderful fathers day... more like a national holiday celebration in this house today. I started at 5AM with breakfast (all disgusting oily food that I would never allow in my house on any other day) and presents (I got Matt a book to write Jax little somethings and to document all the fun daddy and daughter days, I call it Notes From Daddy; a brew your own beer kit for him and his dad; some great beer to drink at 7AM; and I can't say the last thing until tonight because he may read this, but it's something that he'll appreciate that I'm already dreading to do). Oh.. and of course I took pics to document this day that just means so much more today. All her cuteness makes up for the screaming fighting sleep episode she just gave me.. that lasted about 2 hours.












xoxox
Posted by JB at 12:09 PM

1 comment:

Vianney said...

Hi Jess, Matt, Jax & Zeus! Hope Jax has a fun 4th of July!

July 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • What a great day
      • I want to eat her
      • Another month...
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)

About Me

JB
View my complete profile