12.6.09

I want to eat her

I want to eat her because she's just that cute. It's so funny because in all the pictures with Matt she's so sweet and serene looking... and then she's all googley eyed and WILD with me. She's so funny! I have to say that in being a mom, for 12 weeks now, I feel like I having a ton of fun with a really cool kid. She's got so much spunk already and I love it! Challenging although it may be, I love that she's already her own person and I can't wait to see what she'll do next.

OMG just look at her face. She looks so freaked out.. LOL! I think it's my fav.

She's so so tortured by her mom. Again, the face says it all.
A day in the life: Me in the "wife beater" tank, Jax in a shirt and a diaper, both of us stuck together in each others sweat just getting up from a nap, and Zues on the floor.

1 comment:

Vianney said...

Love the pictures of you and your baby! You look super cute together, and she is growing sooo fast!