21.12.08

Snowed in

Is this a sign of things to come... has Jaxen brought this?  We have about 8 inches of snow and are literally snowed in! Matt and I are beginning to question the likelihood that we're going to have a quite little one.:)  What's really funny is that every time I go outside I feel, actually I am pained, by her seemingly wild antics in there. I keep asking Matt "is this normal?" and he says that she's already like him, "total drama." OMG!

We did take advantage of it yesterday with the kids. However, today... no fun... just ice. Here are the pics for yesterday (Dec.20th... exactly 3 months from Jax's due date). 

Aaryn making the perfect snowball. 

Zues, trying to catch a snowflake. 

Oh, he was so mad that I was making him stay there so I could get some pics of him. Look at that face! 
Aaryn and Richard pre snowball fight. 


He got her! For those of you who do not know, we live right by a football field... perfect space for this! 
Ashlynn all cozy while everyone else was braving the storm. 

At 10PM it finally stopped dumping snow. It is so great to see the house like this! 


xoxo

No comments: