6.5.09

Growing up so fast

First time trying that bath thing and she hated it! She loves to be fully emerged in the water so she can flail about. She is such a water baby!

When she first came I used to think of her as this delicate little bird... like a sweet swallow. Now, Matt and I tease that she's one of those newly hatched chicks who are always screaming with their mouth open so their moms can stick a worm down their throat (hence the pic. above). Ha Ha. She's still so cuddly though! I mean with me as a mom and Matt as the dad, did we really think we wouldn't get a little fire cracker.


She's already a little earth child! You can see that her hair continues to grow and is almost to a point where it can stay down. For now though, it's all erect. All the family laughs because it so fits her personality... WILD.

Matt and I take her and our two babies on walks every sunny day. She loves the stroller and Zues is so good!
She's practicing her acrobatics in the water. Maybe she'll be one of those synchronized swimmers or the female version of Michael P.

Angela feeding her at the Earth Day event. We are so lucky to have so many people love her to pieces.
Kate came up to see her, and she fell in love. Jax was on best behavior and didn't want to leave her arms.


Even though it hasn't been too long before my last post, this girl is GROWING so so fast. Too fast actually! I have already had to go through all her clothes and throw out a bag because she's just to long. In wanting to keep her in newborn sizes rather than the one to three months, I shoved her in this cute fuzzy pj number. But... I soon had to take her out because her toes were being pushed up to her knees... so so sad. It's amazing though to see her unfold and develop her little wild self. We defiantly have our hands full with this one. She's quite determined and stubborn, and no she will not tell you nicely what she wants.... she'll yell it at you until you do it. She likes to be the center and loves new faces and places. She fights her sleep so much that at times I wonder if she'll properly develop because her naps are so sparse. It's funny because everything I predicted about her when I was preggers came true. Out of the womb she is still all or nothing and such a mover. I remember I asked my DR. if there was such thing as ADHD in utero because I thought she was so nuts, and again was worried she was going to have some defect because I thought she was not sleeping enough in my belly.

Jax is alreay bearing weight on her legs and can hold her head up quite well. She also loves to swim and practices rolling over in the bath. In fact, she is so active in the water that we have considered putting a helmet on her head because she does this odd jumping maneuver in there. Matt and I are very lucky to be able to be home with her and see her grow each day. Although it is presenting challenging at times, we're managing, but I think we will hold off on having another one for a while. xoox

1 comment:

Vianney said...

Happy Mothers Day, Jess!